Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Hello, guest
Name: dr_amsa  •  Title: DNA DNA DNA  •  Date posted: 10/01/07 5:37
Q: Hi There

i'm one among the believers of Jesus Christ Prophecy
also his ascent to heavensand i was shocked by ur documentrybut the fact is Jesus is still on earth (under the dust) is quite confusing.

i heard alot of talks from atheist people that mariamne (mara) is his mother not maria.
and there's alot of conflict on his child also

if DNA testing has been possible why hasn't it been carried out to Judah, Mariamne & Maria matching with jesus?

1-)Jesus with Mariamne: would clearify if she's related by blood or not weither a sister, cousin, mother, daughter or not blood related.

2-)Jesus with Maria: just like Mariamne testing moreover would prove if Jesus is only related to Maria (the miraclous birth) or there's some genes that would suggest another man (to answer the jews claims of Adultry)

3-)Jesus with Judah: to get a clear picture and prove weither Jesus has or hasn't been married and got a child (Divinty testing)

4-)Judah with who ever is not blood related to jesus of the two women(Maria & Mariamne) to see who his mother is.

5-)James with both Jesus & Jesus blood related woman to assure the blood bond and really get the probability odds up to 1/30000

Jose & Matheu: is of less importance if above matching was done

and just to be certain we can do a complete DNA matching profile to have the facts for further interpretation.

Thx 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: bbsmommy  •  Date: 10/27/07 19:20
A: I AGREE! I just finished watching "The Lost Tomb..." and when the filmmakers did the DNA testing on Mariamne and Jesus, they just proved those two are not related.... hence, they were married, or otherwise Mariamne would not be in the family tomb... BUT no testing was done on their alleged son... wouldn't he have both of their DNA (at least their mitochondrial - or maternal - DNA)?? And why not test Maria and Jesus? Again, they were able to extract the mitochonrial DNA, and that would definitely match. Also, does Mariamne have to be married to Jesus to be in that tomb? What about James and Mariamne, if we're going to be matchmaking? And could another family member following Jesus Christ be named after, say, "Uncle Jesus"??

Just a few of the thoughts flooding my mind as I watched the movie.
Thanx 
Name: jckaa  •  Date: 03/02/08 9:45
A: HI,
I am definitety support the action in doing all mtDNA for those name named from dr_amsa. In fact, the book was out, the film was out, and sold a lot; there should have enough funding for the production team to go on deeper on the Jesus tomb research; so please move on to the mtDNA test for the others name. If the results of the mtDNA test of the others name is toward the hypothesis of this tomb is the family of Jesus of Nazarus; then the debate of the Jesus family tomb would be worthy; otherwise, there is no need to discuss anymore. And I absolutely will buy one of the new book of this new mtDNA research no matter what the result is, or there is someone may notice something that is not certain about and hesitate to take this step; but as a honest professional in whatever field or point of view, to carry out this mtDNA testing would be much, much appropriate than any publishing.
One question just pop out from my head about the statistic, I wonder if someone believe in evolution that a simple life, or chromosome or DNA can came out with a probability of 1/ billion of billions, why not believe that there would be a family contained all the names as the family of Jesus of Nazarus in the same era with a probability of 1/600, or 1/2400000 or 1/97,280,000.
It will be so glad to see the " Lost tomb 2 " come out soon.
Thx !! 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD