Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » The Book » A SCHOLARLY REBUTTAL OF JODI MAGNESS
Hello, guest
Name: Nate  •  Title: A SCHOLARLY REBUTTAL OF JODI MAGNESS  •  Date posted: 06/23/07 21:41
Q: If you've read "Professor" Jodi Magness' twisted, distorted, lying and reprehensible treatment of the Tomb of Jesus and would like to see her definitively refuted point by point, email me at [email protected]

Nathaniel J. Merritt M.Msc. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Nate  •  Date: 06/24/07 22:08
A: To all:

I took many hours to research and write my response to Professor Magness. It will not fit here. Until one has read my rebuttal one is not going to understand what she is doing. I am on the same side of the fence she is on. This tomb is a fraud. Yet Magness and I share utterly different ideas as to how to expose it as a fraud. My method is to deal with the facts as they are, to wrestle with them, and plunge into further research in order to uncover whatever it is that will demonstrate this tomb is a fraud. Professor Magness does not use this approach, hence she is not furthering the cause of truth, of science.

I will not post my response here piecemeal. I have a position which entails duties I must fulfill, as well as a doctoral dissertation I'm researching and writing. I don't have the time to reply piecemea. My rebuttal of Professor Magness is yours for the asking either as an email text or as an email attachment. Specify which format you prefer when you email me at:

[email protected]

Sincerely,
"Nate" 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD