Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Judeo-Christians » A REBUTTAL TO PROF. JODI MAGNESS
Hello, guest
Name: Nate  •  Title: A REBUTTAL TO PROF. JODI MAGNESS  •  Date posted: 06/23/07 21:36
Q: If you've read "Professor" Jodi Magness' twisted, distorted, lying and reprehensible treatment of the Tomb of Jesus and would like to see her definitively refuted point by point, email me at [email protected]

Nathaniel J. Merritt M.Msc. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Jonn  •  Date: 01/19/08 3:56
A: I was surprise to find out the Jews Talmud (Anti -Christ Book) said about Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. When I compared what the Muslim Quran said about Jesus Christ.
It is the weirdest book (Talmud) I ever read. So how can they get peace and stable life in their country with denying Jesus? They are still paying the price! I am praying to the Lord to give them mercy and revelation. Our precious Jesus Christ gave us peace, salvation, Eternal life, healing to our spirit, soul and flesh. He changed our attitude and perception of this world. I don’t have words to express my deep satisfaction after he changed my life. He is our bridegroom and will come take us to live with Him. Bless be the almighty God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who gave us his only begotten son. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/22/08 3:28
A: Encore? 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD